Eye lashes are important for protecting eyes from dust. And eye lashes are now considered as a signs of beauty. Eyelashes providing protection to the eyes. However, losing eyelash can be associated with auto-immune conditions like alopecia areata, or hypothyroidism. Whose eyelashes come out in clumps should consult a doctor, because it may cause some problem. There are various natural home tips to grow eyelash fast without breaking bank.
If you are like most women, you want to make your eye lash as dark, long, curly and sexy, you must follow the diet. Because for healthy skin, hair including eye lashes you should add some vitamins and minerals in your diet. You should main moisturizer from the inside out, consumes oil rich foods like walnuts, avocado etc. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day depending on your height and weight.
1. Apply Vaseline petroleum jelly to your eyelashes every night. The petroleum jelly surely softens your lashes and moisturizes them.
2. Some people use castor oil to olive oil instead.
3. Remove a makeup completely before you go to bed. Leaving make up on your eye lashes can cause them to break.
4. Each night massage your eyelids for about 5-10 minutes. This will stimulate the blood growth and allow them to grow faster.
5. Trim your lashes twice in a month and brush your lashes regularly.