A good healthy diet is not only for weight loss, it is also for hair loss prevention. The basic tips to remember when searching for natural hair loss prevention is that the foods containing fruits, eggs, veggies, fish, poultry, whole grains and nuts. Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids foods contain marvelous anti-inflammatories which can also be helpful in maintaining a healthy hair. In a recent study, iron deficiency can cause hair fall. Iron supplement intake is also not a good idea. Taking too much of iron will also cause some serious health problems. Iron containing foods would be a better choice.
How to avoid hair fall:
We can increase hair growth by using natural ingredients to avoid hair fall is cheaper than trying to replace the lost hair. Herbs such as nettles and saw palmetto help to blocks the production of DHT.
Rubbing your scalp with onion juice, garlic juice or ginger juices also help avoid hair fall. Avoid artificial hair dye instead use henna to color your hair. With proper care and the suitable treatment, hair loss can be avoided.
Some hair loss prevention tips:
There is a lot of treatment and supplements to treat hair fall. Utilizing natural ingredients is very effective hair loss prevention and an accurate result for hair re growth. Natural hair loss prevention tips need not be complicated; you will be relieved to just following the simple tips. Here are few,
* Avoid supplements and hair styling products directly on your scalp, it will dries out hair.
* Give regular massage to the scalp. Combing hair with a brush gives some kind of massage.
* Gently use your fingers to untangle any knots in the hair.
* Don’t use shampoo regularly, for daily wash use mild shampoo like baby shampoo.
* Take enough sleep and try to drink eight glasses of water per day is helpful to keep your scalp and hair follicles hydrated.
* Include fruits, veggies like protein, and calcium rich in your diet.
* Protect hair from sun and dust and dirt, it may cause split ends.